To view the flyers that are in PDF format, you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
You may download and install the software free by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" graphic below.
The Pleasant Hill R-III School District will post approved informational flyers from not-for-profit organizations or local entities with an established partnership with the District on the district website.
By posting this information on the website, organizations will have the opportunity to reach families of middle school and high school students as well as families of elementary, primary and intermediate students. Organizations will also be able to reach families without the expense of printing thousands of pre-sorted flyers.
Bright Futures - Sock and Undie Drive
, Fri., Sept. 29
Cass County Dental
- Looking for a dentist for your child? Cass County Dental Clinic is the only local nonprofit dental clinic, accepting Medicaid and offering discounts for uninsured* children! After-school & evening appointments available! Call 816-322-7600 today. *Must qualify based on household size and income.
- Cheer Clinic - Sept. 13
- Community of Christ Computer Lab
- Community of Christ Internet Reading Program
- Cub Scout (Archery / Rocket)
- Girl Scouts
- Safe Sitter, Sept. 9
- Support our Local First Responders, Sept. 14
- Walmart Pharmacy